Senior FP&A Leader / Controlling Leader (m/w)
Business: GE Power
Job Number: 3124570
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol -a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE's reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Income Statement Leader (m/f), Job #3124570
In this role, you will partner directly with the Distributed Power FP&A Manager, CFO as well as respective operating leaders to ensure timely reporting of financials and operational KPI's while also managing the annual / quarterly planning cycles. The Senior Income Statement Leader will also be responsible to maintain and improve the reporting infrastructure and lead special projects to improve overall business performance.
- Use knowledge and experience to effectively and actively participate in business planning session and support the development of short and long-range financial and business plans
- Provide GE Distributed Power CEO, CFO, Functional Leaders with actuals and planning key financial data (Income Statement, CM, Op Profit walks, Key assumptions, Product Cost Out, etc.); analyze / organize data appropriately by anticipating the internal clients expectations
- Partner with Power HQ FP&A and DP functional leaders on critical projects (e.g. ROIC, Digitization) and drive tangible outcomes
- Work effectively with business leaders to proactively drive key business initiatives (e.g. Bullet trains, Salesforce effectiveness) and effectively analyze and report the financial impact on the business
- Coordinate the cross functional teams to ensure high quality deliverables are submitted on time during planning and closing cycles: 50+ closing and Blueprint data requests (DRs)
- Manage the load to Hyperion/HFM/COGNOS of the following key financial planning data: Income Statement including sales, variable/base costs, other income / expense; taxes, unit counts, product cost out, etc.,
- Support functional leaders in preparation, validation and upload of RTS and Programs budgets in line with guidelines from DP CEO/CFO and GPS/Power HQ
- Solicit feedback on planning cycle performance on a regular basis and modify processes accordingly
- Ensure the accuracy of the organization's financial results by recognizing and preventing misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information
- Support ERP upgrade, BI implementation and ES CoA; anticipate the effect of other relevant systems and procedures on FP&A processes by applying knowledge of accounting, finance and business processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with a profound experience in a finance role
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information
- Fluency in English
- Hands-on approach and autonomous in work
- Ability to challenge existing processes, strong problem solving skills
- Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications, strong excel skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience preferred
Locations: Austria; Jenbach