Porsche Informatik is a subsidiary of Porsche Holding Salzburg, Europeâ(tm)s largest automotive dealer. We are developing the digital future in the markets served by Porsche Holding Salzburg and the Volkswagen Group.
Mobility is becoming ever more digital, and Porsche Informatikâ(tm)s aim is to shape the digitization of automotive trading.
On our new Digital Innovation Management team, we are seeking:
Project Manager Innovation Department IT (w/m)
- Responsibility for projects in the field of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual/Augmented Reality
- Definition of solutions together with technical experts and in direct, close contact with clients
- Planning of projects according to SCRUM
- Collaborating on projects with internal and external partners
- Acting as an opinion leader for the projects implemented within the company
Sie bringen mit:
- A relevant technical course of study
- At least three years experience in managing IT related projects
- Professional experience in Software Development
- Excellent knowledge of agile project management methods like SCRUM
- An understanding for projects in the field of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence or Virtual- and Augmented Reality
- Communication skills and teamwork
- A passion for new technologies in a rapidly evolving line of business
- An out-of-the-box thinking mindset
- Excellent knowledge of German or English (conversational proficiency)
We are offering you the opportunity to play a part in shaping the digitization of automotive trading. In addition to attractive social benefits and global development opportunities, you can expect a salary based on the applicable collective agreement (CA) and the CA grading commensurate with your individual qualifications and the relevant experience you bring to the position (gross annual salary from EUR 41.776,--).