Sberbank Europe AG is a successful universal bank with a strong focus on retail and corporate customers. Headquartered in Vienna, Sberbank Europe is present in 8 markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo and Banja Luka), Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Serbia. As an integral part of one of the largest, fastest growing and most dynamic financial providers in the world, Sberbank Europe aims to build sustainable bridges between Russia and the European markets.
We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a young European bank, we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in Vienna 1010.
Risk Manager Credit Risk Control & Reporting (m/f)
Development, implementation and maintenance of tools and systems aimed to support and ensure comprehensive portfolio analysis. Acting as member of central reporting team in Risk, covering complex reporting tasks for various receivers (Management Board, Supervisory Board, OeNB, ECB), as well as initiating and running activities with objective to improve and maintain high data quality of the risk data
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conducting portfolio analysis, investigating risk development and trends existing in the portfolio
- Preparation of the regular as well as ad hoc risk reports for various users (Management Board, Supervisory Board, OeNB, ECB…)
- Definition and maintenance of business specification of the risk data catalogue, as well as monitoring of the implementation process in SBAT and across the group
- Supporting development of internal risk reporting infrastructure by providing in depth knowledge on internal DWH structure and relevant technical skills
- Development, technical implementation and performance of completeness and plausibility checks on risk data in DWH
- Running RWA management process including ownership for all related tasks such as budgeting, forecasting and regular reporting, as well as monitoring of the regulatory changes
- University degree preferred in IT, Mathematics or Economics
- At least 4 years of experience with a focus on risk topics and reporting tasks
- Banking industry
- Basic understanding of following areas: balance sheet structure, risk methodologies, capital requirement calculation, experience in programming and automation of calculations/reporting
- Excellent IT skills in SQL/SAS and MS Excel; knowledge of VBA programming is of advantage. Excellent command of the English language; knowledge of German and CEE languages is of advantage
- Customer Orientation
- Quality / Accuracy
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Driving Change
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment
Annual Gross salary EUR55.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0