Senior Manager Digital Monetization
Vienna, Munich, Linz or London
Leading digital international sports media business is currently looking to recruit an experienced digital monetization manager focusing on digital advertising. In this role you will be responsible for maximizing digital revenue & the utilization of advertising inventory. You will be focusing on inventory management (i.e. analysing and eventually acquiring 3rd party digital advertising inventory, managing internal traffic sources) across all digital products as well as structured reporting to measure and optimize the overall performance of our digital businesses, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, pricing & inventory consumption. You will then use these data points to drive Sportradar's approach to monetization by working closely with sales, product, ad operation & programmatic teams.
- Leading role in setup of a totally new business model based on the combination of sports content, data and digital advertising
- Translating company vision into actionable strategy by implementing an effective and differentiated pricing strategy for the business
- Liaising with the marketing execution teams to ensure the most effective offers/prices for our costumers
- Develop quantitative analyses, ad hoc reporting and revenue models to support pricing and yield decision making
- Model future ad inventory capacities and sell-through rates; advise on potential risks or opportunities
- Provide data insight and revenue analysis to drive monthly forecast and budget decisions.
- Help guide and communicate monetization and yield strategy to other internal stakeholders
- Stay current with digital landscape and technologies
- Manages subordinate staff responsible for day to day inventory availability reporting and inventory optimization recommendations given to Sales Planning.
- 5 years+ experience in digital advertising on selling and/or buying side
- Vast know-how on digital advertising of any kind, types, prices, partners, etc.
- Know how about media agencies
- Know how about programmatic advertising and data management platforms
- Strong leadership, organizing and planning skills
- Ability to influence/persuade others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Must have strong analytical skills to collect, compile, organize, track and analyze data
- Two or more years management experience working in a high volume, sales- oriented environment
- Passionate about sports
- Proficiency in English
- Exciting field of duties with the opportunity for creative freedom and development
- Active participation and senior management role in an end-to-end process of defining and executing a brand new business model
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Work for one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the exiting intersection of sports, media and advertising
- Competitive salary will be paid (absolute minimum for that role fifty-thousand per year - depending on qualification and experience we will overpay)
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
If you feel this role resonates with you, please apply directly through the link below:
APPLY AS SENIOR MANAGER DIGITAL MONETIZATION
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!