MES Analyst (m/f)
Standort Graz, Steiermark
Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
This position is responsible for ensuring that MES related services and procedures are implemented, maintained and properly executed. This includes a good understanding of production processes, IT infrastructure as well as a close collaboration with other departments and Magna internal customers.
- Support, coordinate, and administer the implementation of MES based processes, solutions and functions.
- Gather business requirements, propose technical concepts for project needs and validate technical feasibility.
- Installation and configuration of MES Solutions (incl. DB, Backup, Archiving).
- Coordination and implementation of interfaces with partners and suppliers.
- Bring to service / functional test / integration test / GoLive preparation of MES services, processes, and functions.
- Support of offer and billing process.
- 1st & 2nd Level support including 24x7 on-call support (post go-live lifecycle maintenance).
- Coordination of 3rd Level support (e.g. software vendors, OEM helpdesks and other related parties).
- Develop and maintain MES training materials and train users.
- Install, coordinate, and troubleshoot MES-related products / review and implement vendor-supplied patches.
- System monitoring (business processes, interfaces and solutions).
- Maintain and update the Know-how database.
- Support and enhance the software development process of MagJIS.
- Implement and support dashboard, reporting and analyses solutions.
- Act as a technical consultant to Magna plants on MES topics.
Knowledge and Education
- Minimum 3 years in related field (preferably in Automotive Manufacturing industry).
- SAP Certification is an advantage.
- Experience with MES standards and software preferred (e.g. Hydra).
- Experience with databases preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication and analytical skills, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn on the job.
- Works well alone and while managing groups.
- Willingness to travel globally is critical for this position.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Profound English communication skills.
- Able to communicate in German is an advantage.
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Regular travel 10-25% of the time.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 40.000,-.We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.