Adverity makes you smart with data. Created for advertisers and agencies in mind, Adverity's innovative platform enables you to easily connect and work with your entire media, marketing and e-commerce ecosystems. This all-in-one platform is your perfect 360° marketing intelligence and analytics solution for more efficient reporting and an improved marketing performance. Integrating with every marketing tool across the web and any other place where data is stored, Adverity is the central hub for the successful marketer - empowering you to make faster and better decisions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented
Technical Support Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for timely, accurate and satisfactory resolution of all technical client support tickets. The position is based in Vienna.
- Serve as daily escalation point for Client Support Managers for technical issues concerning the clients' use of Adverity's products
- Identify, categorize and troubleshoot technical issues
- Escalate issues that require development access to Tech Operations (3rd level) when required
- Escalate to team lead and Client Success Managers when an issue may impact the revenue and/or the relationship with the client
- Communicate progress of issue resolution to the client in a timely manner while trying to meet and exceed the assigned SLAs
- Work closely with Client Success and Client Support Managers to improve client relationships and ensure the provided support level meets and exceeds our clients' expectations and associated SLAs
- Identify recurring client issues and requests and write client-facing entries for FAQ and Help Files
- Provide usage instructions and solution descriptions in a professional, error-free and easy-to-understand manner
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be working closely and efficiently with other support members, technical and Client Services teams to meet and exceed your personal and team KPIs
- Completed degree in IT or Engineering is preferred
- Technical helpdesk experience or another client facing role is required
- Experience with web technologies and related web stacks (API/ETL/SQL)
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) over the phone, via email and on live chat.
- Ability to analyse & troubleshoot technical issues and deliver instructions to non-technical audience
- Must be a team player, with outstanding motivation and strong commitment to your role
- Must have a strong willingness to learn and discover new technologies
- Friendly, personable and approachable, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Proficiency in English and German
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing company with International outlook
- Help shape the future of Adverity's Customer Support department
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 25.000-35.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications). Send your application to email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from you!