Supervisor Customer Analytics & Project Lead Personalization Program SMILE (m/f)
Limited until 31.12.2019
As Project Lead Personalization Program you are responsible for coordinating the implementation of a LHG Program SMILE in Austrian Airlines. You also act as a connector between the program management and central program team in Frankfurt and a local team in Vienna and represent Austrian Airlines interest in the global program planning.
The goal of program SMILE is to personalize customer experience along the whole customer journey through all digital customer touch points. We do personalization through turning customer data into useful insights and deriving and implementing strategies based on analytical results.
What are your responsibilities?
- Functional lead of the Customer Analytics team (3 employees)
- Coordinate SMILE projects at Austrian Airlines in all their stages: priorization, planning, delivery and operations
- Complete project management tasks such as: budget, resources and timeline planning and monitoring
- Act as single point of contact for program SMILE at Austrian Airlines for all involved stakeholders, such as Program Management, Product Owners, IT, eCommerce, Controlling, etc.
- Evaluate commercial aspects of customer "use cases" / personalized offers along customer experience and make sure revenue goals are fulfilled
- Define and implement transition of SMILE into line function at Austrian Airlines
- Coordinate development of new statistical models and analyses describing and predicting customer behavior and monitor their performance
- Successfully completed business, economics or similar university degree
- Solid experience in project management
- Relevant professional experience (at least 1 year) with a focus on analytics, customer segmentation or market research
- Sound knowledge of data modelling, analytical methods and tools
- Very good analytical skills
- Problem-solving competence skills
- Very strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Open and communicative personality with very good German and English skills
- Willingness to weekly duty trips to Frankfurt
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and a cheap employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
For this position the gross annual salary is amounted to minimum 38.291,96 EUR on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. An overpayment depends on your individual qualification and adequate professional experience.
Ready for Take Off?
Apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and CV attached. For more information feel free to check in on www.austriankarriere.com. We are looking forward to take off with you professionally, soon!