An e Commerce startup, based in Orbi Tower, Vienna, is experiencing significant expansion, and requires additional resources to join an already established team.
Current positions available include a HR & Office Assistant.
HR & Office Assistant
The successful candidate will be tasked with a variety of payroll and administrative tasks to ensure the efficient operation of the day-to-day business. Providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general Human Resources (HR) and administrative activities.
- Maintaining HR databases (e.g. employee records, new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures, ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Support of the office team in administrative and accounting matters and comprehensive office organisation.
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Coordinate project deliverables.
- 2+ years' experience in a Payroll office performing all payroll functions
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices. Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Good knowledge of HR administration incl. HR systems and databases.
- Be able to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well in team environment.
Income: EUR 24.000 (annual gross), dependent based on experience and qualifications.
Position: Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Location: Orbi Tower, Vienna
- A competitive and performance-related salary, dependent based on experience and qualifications.
- The opportunity to work in a professional and innovative environment, in a fast-paced business sector.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Bet Game Tech GmbH
Thomas-Klestil-Platz 13, 1030 Vienna