BIG BUS Tours is the largest privately owned operator of sightseeing tours in the world, providing open-top sightseeing tours across four continents in 20 cities around the globe. The Big Bus philosophy is to 'think global and act local'. We aim to provide exceptional levels of service and a unique sightseeing experience to over 5 million customers every year.
BIG BUS Vienna - one of Vienna's fastest growing sightseeing attractions is getting bigger and we are looking for an experienced travel industry professional for an exciting top management position:
Sales & Marketing Manager
As Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for
- Developing & managing strategies for commercial growth locally and/or internationally
- Sales & Business Development including channel- and Sales teams' management (On-Street, Web, Agent and Trade).
- Managing key travel industry distribution and attraction partner relationships.
- Creating strategic Marketing plans and leading all local/in-city Sales & Marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in a Sales and/or Marketing and/or Product/Service function within a (Vienna) travel industry category company (Sightseeing, Hotel, Tour Operating, Incoming, Destination Management, MICE, Cruise, Tourism Organization, …)
- University degree preferred but not essential
- A high standard of written and spoken German, plus C2 proficiency in English
- Leadership of larger teams, second line management skills, commercial experience of P&L delivery
- Proven track record of managing partner relationships
- Customer Focus - always exceeding customer expectations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
If this role matches your ambition and skillset, let's get started with your application at: