SAP FI/CO Key User/ Business Analyst (f/m)
In our Controlling Team within the business unit Clay Building Materials Europe located in our Headquaerters in Vienna, we are offering the following position for immediate appointment:
- Compilation of profound analysis for Business Partnering to the Business Unit board members
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for the Business Unit board, the service departments and the operations
- Various harmonization projects to continuously improve analysis possibilities throughout the Business Unit
- Interact and participate in strategic IT decisions related to reporting and analysis tools
- Developing and implementing improved business processes
- Ensuring successful deployment of the SAP enhancements and usage
- Managing SAP system and process testing,
- Managing training of SAP system users for their designated area
- Intense cooperation with the service departments of the Business Unit regarding special analysis and reporting on following topics: investments, energy consumption, energy pricing, production cost development, focus and innovative products, overhead cost management, sales controlling
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting or similar education
- Preferably 5 years of relevant professional experience (experience within manufacturing industry is a plus) with strong experience in SAP FI and CO (using, testing & customizing)
- Good understanding of Integration points of FICO with other SAP modules like SD and MM
- Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
- Excellent command in English; any other European language would be beneficial
- Experience in working in an international cross border environment is a plus
- High degree of accuracy and affinity to figures
- Process oriented, analytical and joined-up thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment within a diversified workforce
- Willing to travel up to 20%
For this position we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups. You are ready to act on own initiative, bring excellent communications skills and are able to develop complex tasks within your team.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with appropriate remuneration as well as development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. We offer you a monthly salary of minimum EUR 3.400, depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits.
Our offer certainly addresses likewise to female and male applicants.
Please upload your CV and motivation letter via our online tool. Silvia Rotter is looking forward to getting to know you!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
+43 1 60192 10157
Zum LinkedIn Profil