Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Enable everyone to do their favorite sports, wherever they are, whenever they want".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS software for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
Within the expansion of our Marketing department we are looking for a Content & Social Media Specialist (m/f) based in Vienna.
Content & Social Media Manager
- Develop the strategic content calendar of our blog and social media channels and manage editing, posting and amplification of content.
- Ensure that the generation of content is delivered and edited to meet deadlines, assign topics to content contributors.
- Write blog posts and more on the subject of sports and tech business
- Proofread, revise, and rewrite existing content
- Work closely with a small team to craft messages
- Publish online and optimize content for SEO using WordPress
- Create, produce and design creatives for videos, images, life stories, or any other marketing content.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers and bloggers.
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations for improvement, monitor weekly KPI's, control and optimize SEO ranking.
Sie bringen mit
- You are an outgoing, creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Creativy lives into you, you love producing content that you then share with your community.
- As a content guru, you have your own blog, are a skilled online writer and have a followers community.
- You have prior experience working with social media platforms.
- Content Management Systems like Wordpress have no secrets for you.
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a strong plus !
- Your German writing skills are excellent!
- Strong Google Analytics Skills and knowledge and application of SEO principles are an advantage.
- Impact on a product that millions of sport-enthusiasts are already using
- Your opinion on every aspect of marketing and process is important for us
- Short decision making cycles and a flat team hierarchy #
- Support to try the best new methods and grow professionally
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series A funded startup.
- Monthly sport vouchers to try our products and sport venues
- Flexible time management with the possibility of home office
- Regular team activities like company lunches, breakfasts or events
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
- The minimum salary according to the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 1.860,- gross per month. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
- If you are intereste please apply direcly to: https://eversports.jobbase.io/job/pr52j5so