Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Enable everyone to do their favorite sports, wherever they are, whenever they want".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS software for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
Within the expansion of our Marketing department we are looking for a Email Marketing Specialist (m/f) based in Vienna.
Email Marketing Specialist (m/f)
- Devise strategy, planning developing and implementing specific email marketing projects, focusing on acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Monitor latest trends in email marketing and integrate them into Eversports's marketing plans where appropriate.
- HTML production of email sends in collaboration with design and marketing teams.
- Technical buildout of automated and triggered transactional and nurture emails using tools like HubSpot, Intercom or similar including SQL queries, and collaboration with internal technical resources.
- Execute A/B and multivariate test strategies to increase engagement across retention marketing channels, including messaging, offers and templates.
- Implementation of enhanced audience segmentation and personalization in email programs.
- Assist with roll-out of marketing campaigns as needed.
- Communicate email campaign insights to management and cross-functional teams.
Sie bringen mit
- Your German writing skills are excellent!
- You are a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have a basic HTML coding knowledge.
- You know direct marketing principles with a strong analytic background.
- Running A/B tests, monitoring email sends, bounce rates, reputation management, and conversion lifts is on top of your mind.
- You have strong understanding of email best practices, Email Service Provider (ESP) best practices and mobile requirements.
- You know your way around spam and privacy laws.
- Graphic design and editing skills are a plus !
- Impact on a product that millions of sport-enthusiasts are already using
- Your opinion on every aspect of marketing and process is important for us
- Short decision making cycles and a flat team hierarchy
- Support to try the best new methods and grow professionally
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series A funded startup.
- Monthly sport vouchers to try our products and sport venues
- Flexible time management with the possibility of home office
- Regular team activities like company lunches, breakfasts or events
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
- The minimum salary according to the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 1.860,- gross per month. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
- If you are intersted please apply directly to: https://eversports.jobbase.io/job/13uljylq