cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
You are a dynamic, energetic and self-motivated person who never gives up and who is passionate about putting customers in the centre of your attention? You strive for continuous improvement via challenging the status quo and you are able to get people on board and to build up trustful relationships throughout an international organisation? Then you are the right person to join us!
For our global Headquarters in Fischamend close to Vienna, we are looking for an organisational savvy and natural leader to take over the role of
Head of Operational Excellence (m/f)
Your main tasks:
- Drive customer service minded the improvement of our customer implementation standard and develop control tower concepts within our, or our customers organisational structure
- Integrate LEAN principles in all levels of our organization by developing training methodologies for our LEAN education program world wide
- Manage roll-out of LEAN principles and practices throughout the operational organization
- Analyse and point out necessary improvements of global business processes and business applications to increase performance of our operational organization
- Build up a team of central and de-central Operational Experts
- Develop management methodologies based on LEAN methodes
- Coordinate trials and pilots for global process improvement ideas or process implementations
- University degree (Bachlor, Master) in Business, Operations Management or Organization Development or comparable education
- Several years of business experience in the area of business consulting, Process Management, Logistics and supply chain management or industrial engineering
- Project experience in deploying and applying LEAN/continuous improvement concepts, principles and practices (f.e. 5S, Six Sigma, Shopfloor Management, Teamboards, Visual Managament)
- Experience in having operational responsibility and leading a team
- Outstanding verbal, written and communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, excellent interpersonal skill and self-contained
- Solution orientated, customer service minded as well as IT-affinity
- Excellent english language skills
- Willingness to travel (~ 30%)
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability
- Interesting and challenging position with international development and career possibilities
- An excellent and team-orientated working athmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive performance orientated annual salary package starting from EUR 70,000 depending on qualifications and previous experience
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Mr. Marcus Oehlzand via our online job portal.