Business Developer Concremote Europe (f/m)
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka's expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls - one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada - or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork - the collaboration of more than 6.700 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day - in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
We are strengthening our team in Business Development Concremote Europe!
As Business Developer Concremote Europe you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Expansion and further development of the Doka business unit „Concremote" with the aim of positioning Doka as a globally leading system supplier for monitoring concrete on construction sites.
- Increasing turnover, income and technological market leadership with Concremote as well as assistance in a holistic sales strategy of Concremote together with the European regions.
- Support of Doka countries in developing and (operationally) implementing their strategies (key user, responsibilities, trainings, processes, key customers, pricing, preparation of price lists, offers etc.).
- Participation in the development and implementation of acquisition strategies with owners, technical directors and heads of work scheduling at big construction companies as well as at the target groups authorities, the Ready-Mixed Concrete Industry, general contractors, planners, consultants, architects in order to increase the market penetration of Concremote.
- Close cooperation with regions, countries and several interfaces within the company.
- Proactive support of the global innovation projects as well as development of further Concremote business models.
- Presenting Concremote externally (trade shows, conferences, customer presentations, etc.).
- We are searching for a personality with profound experience in the construction industry and a familiarity with construction processes, construction methods and concrete technology.
- You have a high level of enthusiasm and motivation and you enjoy taking over pioneering tasks and developing new business areas.
- You have demonstrated your acquisition skills, analytical capability, high communication and presentation skills many times over.
- You act as an assertive salesperson with a strong methodical expertise and a high level of social responsibility.
- Personally you are characterized by an innovative spirit and a high strategy and consulting competence.
- Excellent English skills (any other language is advantageous) and a high willingness for international travelling within Europe complete your profile.
Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 42.000,00 - depending on qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Your contact person for this position is Gudrun Scheidl, Human Resources.
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.