UX & UI Developer for Analytics SaaS (f/m)
With our product, we help users understand the millions of backlinks they have pointing to their websites. By giving them these insights, our clients can improve their organic traffic, visitor conversion and even avoid or fix Google penalties that they got for wild-west SEO (search engine optimization) of the past.
We're looking for a UX & UI Developer, to join our Product Development team, and help us improve our core product LinkResearchTools.
You simplify complex content, processes, and ideas into functional, usable interfaces that allow our users to accomplish complex tasks faster and effortlessly.
Besides working on new and exciting, you'll have an opportunity to improve your domain knowledge in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with our training and certification programs by Christoph Cemper.
Our company language is English, so German is not mandatory, but excellent to have.
Multiple years of experience with:
- Creating UX mockups (Axure, Sketch or similar)
- Developing UX & UI
- User-centered design
- HTML5, CSS3 (Sass)
- Wire-framing, prototyping & initial implementation for SaaS web application front-end
- Solve complex UX & UI challenges
- Close cooperation with our UX & UI designer and the rest of the Product Development team
- Help improve UX of our marketing websites
- Job ticket (e.g., Wiener Linien Jahreskarte)
- Home office
- Fruits & soft drinks bar
- Flexible working time
- Hobby & relax activities in office (table soccer, Xbox, massage chair, bike workstation)
- Close public transport connection (2 min to U1 Vienna subway/underground)
- Shopping & fitness center, WGKK, banks, post office, doctors, restaurants and more are located near our office (Kagraner Platz, Vienna)
- Competitive salary based on your qualification and experience. Let us know your expectations.
- Up-to-date workstation with sufficient number of screens, CPUs, RAM and SSDs
- Ongoing learning opportunities (Safari Books Online, conferences, training)
- Small experienced and international team with a "can do" attitude
- LinkResearchTools is SaaS (Software as a Service) - Link Audit & Link Building Tool for Professionals - real-time link protection & search engine optimization platform for websites.
- Our office is in Vienna, Austria (Europe).
- We're hiring without whiteboards.
- LinkResearchTools (LRT) is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. LinkResearchTools (LRT) values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
- We believe that our Core Values help us to deliver WOWs.
- We are continually improving our full remoting environment, and you can become a part of making that perfect, too.
If you love to work hard
with a great team in a nice place,
learn from the best in an exciting industry,
and think you can make a difference,
then I want to meet you!
Christoph C. Cemper, Founder & CEO
Am Langen Felde 12 / Top 2