The Beach Volleyball Major Series is a joint venture between Red Bull and Austrian beach volleyball promoter Hannes Jagerhofer. The international series offers fans and Olympic athletes the complete beach volleyball entertainment package, bringing goosebumps to thousands of fans every season.
Digital/social media Manager
Beach Volleyball Major Series
Sports, events, communications and social media - does this mix make your heart beat faster? Effective immediately, we - the Beach Volleyball Major Series - are looking for a Digital/social media Manager to coordinate and develop the company's digital communication channels in our office in Vienna.
For the Digital Manager role, we are looking for someone with a keen work ethic, attention to detail and ideas that will make us stand out from the crowd in the digital sports world.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop the strategic content calendar of our social media channels and manage editing, posting and amplification of content
- Oversee the digital platforms (social media channels, website, App)
- Create, develop and manage video production and output for social media use
- Co-ordinate and share tasks within a small team, including community management
- Forge digital and social media partnerships with third party publishers, brands and athletes
- Align and collaborate with key stakeholders and departments
- Analyse digital channel performance
- Devise new ideas, concepts, and keep up-to-date with latest innovations and digital tools
Your profile and experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in social media account management
- Experience in developing loyal audiences through social media
- Expert user of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and social media management tools
- Excellent understanding of the relationship between paid and organic social media initiatives
- Native German speaker with excellent English language skills; ability and confidence to post English and German content on social media and to translate texts in both languages
- Creativity and teamwork! Turning new and imaginative content ideas into reality and working within a team. How would you promote our next tournament on our platforms?
What we have to offer:
- International travel to tournaments in Europe and the US
- A young, creative and committed team
- Monthly gross salary: 2,500 EUR depending on qualifications and experience
If you feel this role suits your skills and ambition, then please send your application, in English, to Nika Fleiss, Head of International Communications, via email at email@example.com. Please attach your CV with references, a letter of motivation, and some examples of your work.
Beach Majors GmbH
Beach Majors GmbH