We are seeking a Program Manager for our Master of Science, MBA and PhD study programs. Under the leadership of the Head of Academic Office, the team is comprised of professionals responsible for planning implementing policies and procedures related to study programs. As key contact and liaison to students and faculty, Program Managers provide support and advice on all administrative and logistical issues and play a primary role in delivering a superior experience and learning environment.
Study Program Manager (m/f, 30-40h)
- Foster and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders, such as faculty, students and staff.
- Provide administrative assistance and guidance with the implementation of various initiatives, programs and policies introduced by the faculty of MU.
- Communicate and collaborate with faculty to ensure standards are met and record-keeping is complete, consistent and transparent. This involves course scheduling, support with scholarship calls and promotion of special program offers as well as preparation of conferences and meetings.
- Act as first point of contact with students, responding to queries by e-mail and/or in person. This includes student counseling on questions related to the curricula and university procedures as well as ensuring smooth program on-boarding.
- Supervision of graduate assistants and allocation of tasks.
- Collaborate with the Academic Office team to identify and implement best practices and standardize services across all programs in order to ensure consistency, effectiveness and compliance.
- In collaboration with the Head of Academic Office, advance and expedite MU's QM agenda.
Qualifying Skills And/ Or Abilities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical, planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Must be stakeholder-focused, service-oriented and remain composed in the face of unforeseen issues.
- Must operate with the utmost discretion, as highly confidential material is often discussed.
- Must exhibit compassion and tolerance in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a group setting.
- Demonstrated spoken and written communication skills in English (native speaker desirable). German is an asset.
- Experience in working with diverse, multi-ethnic groups desirable.
- Experience in managing a graduate program and/or working in higher education desirable.
- Minimum education: Bachelor degree.
- Minimum experience: two years related work experience.
- This position requires fixed working hours, Monday to Friday, 8:00-16:30 or 8:30-17:00.
We offer a gross monthly salary of EUR 2,200 (full-time basis) with additional remuneration based on qualifications and experience. Please send your application including letter of motivation and CV to Ms. Ellen Padilla via email@example.com under the subject of "SPM2018".
MODUL University Vienna is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to equality and diversity that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, social class, national origin, religion, ethnicity, race or color. We especially encourage qualified women and members of minority groups to apply and welcome all applications that can contribute to a diverse working culture.
MODUL University Vienna GmbH
Am Kahlenberg 1, 1190 Vienna - Austria +43(1)3203555, firstname.lastname@example.org
MODUL University Vienna is an international private university owned by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the largest provider of private education in Austria. The university campus is located on Kahlenberg, a scenic hill with a spectacular view of the capital of Austria.
Since 2007, MODUL University Vienna has been offering cutting-edge education (BBA, BSc, MSc, MBA and PhD study programs) in the areas of international management, new media technology, public governance, sustain- able development, and tourism and hospitality management.
Professional work environment