REALISE YOUR TALENT
RED BULL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
OFF PREMISE SALES GRADUATE
The programme begins July 2019 in our Austrian HQ in Fuschl am See. If accepted, you'll work with our national Off Premise Sales team for 18 months and show us your capabilities. Your delivery and contribution during the programme will shape the scope of your future at Red Bull.
In this role, you will rotate through our Field Sales force (e.g. implementing perfect store standards instore), our Trade Marketing team (e.g. developing in-store activation concepts, support in the overall channel strategy definition) and our Key Account Management team (e.g. building compelling sales decks for customer meetings).
WHAT WE OFFER
- An intense, challenging 18-month deep-dive into the business
- A real job where you can make an impact from day 1 and show that you have what it takes
- A Job Rotation within a function that has a close link to your role
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- An intensive Graduate Training Week, as well as department and job specific trainings
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Proven excellence in your academic life to date resulting in a Bachelor or Master degree in business, sales or similar (completed before July 2019)
- Proven extra-curricular achievements and a history of pursuing personal passions
- Work experience in sales (e.g. internships)
- Having gained international and/or diverse cultural experiences is a plus
- Experience in FMCG/retail is a plus
- Affinity towards figures and data
- High negotiation, organization and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English
Applications are open now
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.586 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.