REALISE YOUR TALENT
RED BULL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING GRADUATE
The programme begins July 2019 in our HQ in Salzburg. If accepted, you'll get the chance to work with our Global Supply Chain Planning team for 18 months and show us your capabilities. Your delivery and contribution during the programme will shape the scope of your future at Red Bull.
In this role, you become part of our Global Supply Chain department and gain deep knowledge of our planning processes. You'll take up the challenge of combining the right data, tools and techniques and generate strategic forecasts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An intense, challenging 18-month deep-dive into the business
- A real job where you can make an impact from day 1 and show that you have what it takes
- A Job Rotation within a function that has a close link to your role
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- An intensive Graduate Training Week, as well as department and job specific trainings
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Proven excellence in your academic life to date resulting in a Bachelor or Master degree in data science, econometrics, operations research, analytics or similar (completed before July 2019)
- Proven extra-curricular achievements and a history of pursuing personal passions
- Ideally work experience in Supply Chain planning / forecasting (e.g. internships)
- Curious, creative, analytical, proactive person with high level of energy
- Fluent in English written and spoken
Applications are open now
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.586 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.