REALISE YOUR TALENT
RED BULL GRADUATE PROGRAMME - HRIS GRADUATE
The programme begins July 2019 in our HQ in Salzburg. If accepted, you'll get the chance to work with our HR department for 18 months and show us your capabilities. Your delivery and contribution during the programme will shape the scope of your future at Red Bull.
You'll act as interface between the HR Center of Expertise and the IT department to develop and support the business on HR processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An intense, challenging 18-month deep-dive into the business
- A real job where you can make an impact from day 1 and show that you have what it takes
- A Job Rotation within a function that has a close link to your role
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- An intensive Graduate Training Week, as well as department and job specific trainings
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Proven excellence in your academic life to date resulting in a Bachelor or Master degree (completed before July 2019)
- Proven extra-curricular achievements and a history of pursuing personal passions
- Ready to start working with HR Business Processes or any HR systems such as SAP HR, Taleo, Success Factors etc. (e.g. internships)
- Willing to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Fluent English skills, any additional language is a plus
Applications are open now
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.586 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.