We are looking for talented & passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Due to the dynamic expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Linz (Hörsching), Austria as a:.
CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Business Development and increasing sales volume
- Reaching the targets and goal setting
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Cold- calling new potential clients
- Client relationship management
- Co-ordination of private jet charter bookings
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities
- Developing sales strategies with the head of sales
- Dealing with key accounts
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Analyzing competitors
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly targets.
- Implementing sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Establishing and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs and competition.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Management of the entire sales process from the initial request through to the credit note
- Administrating of the client database, ensuring client security & privacy
- Liaising with internal (e.g. crew planning, flight dispatch) and external partners (e.g. brokers, handling agents, catering companies) to ensure the client's needs and wishes are met
- Delivering high quality customer service on a daily basis, building & maintaining customer relations
- Quality loop control of the booking process
- Payment supervision with accounting, incl. client credit card payment processing
- Supplier quality checks and invoicing control
- Europe´s leader in the very light jet market
- GlobeAir operates the world´s largest fleet of modern Citation Mustang jets
- Capable of landing at typically inaccessible airports such as St. Moritz, Lugano, St.Tropez, Bolzano
- Safety, comfortability and high quality services
- GlobeAir is reaching a new level of professionalism and setting new standards in the Industry
- GlobeAir uses highly qualified crews and performs strict trainings on a regular basis, exceeding EASA standards
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL FULFILL FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- High school or university degree
- Min. 1 year work experience in a professional environment (luxury tourism preferred)
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written) - any additional language is a plus
- Very good MS Office skills, and comfortable in using other software packages
- High level of customer service orientation and ability to respond to customer requests with service attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to motivate the team to obtain joint success and positive environment.
- Team oriented and stress tolerant
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends as well as overtime & willingness to travel
- Problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative
- Good negotiating and decision making skills
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong intercultural and social competence
- High level of discretion
- Extensive experience in the field of aviation and/or travel industry would be a plus
- General interest in all aspects of flight operation
- Based in Hörsching, Austria (LOWL/LNZ)
- Annual gross salary EUR 35,000
For additional information, please visit our website. Please send your application including a copy of your CV and all corresponding documents to
Only applications completed in English will be considered
Passion into Profession