Kapsch CarrierCom AG
Mission Critical Android Developer (m/f)
Kapsch CarrierCom, a company of the Kapsch Group, is a leading global producer, supplier and system integrator of end-to-end telecommunications solutions. The innovative, business- and mission-critical products and services are based on in-house research & development and selected strategic partnerships. The company's portfolio comprises solutions for the next generation of mission-critical communication, digitalization of railways, and virtualization in the communication domain.
- Design and develop new features for Android-based Mission Critical Apps
- Use knowledge of the Android platform to help guide design and engineering decisions
- Improve unit testing and continuous integration processes within a Scrum Team
- Execute product and integration testing
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems
- Ensure system and application performance is optimized
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- Work closely with peers, stakeholders and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- A solid foundation of modern Java data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly-readable code using object oriented best practices
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK, design principles and third-party libraries
- Proficient in application design and development for Android using Java and C++-based libraries
- Experience writing relevant Unit & Integration Test Cases
- Experience with automated testing and test frameworks
- Knowledge of different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices
- You finished your Bachelor degree in System Engineering, Software Architecture, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Telematics or similar
- You can multitask and prioritize work to meet scope, quality, budget and deadlines
- You have a mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Good knowledge of English and German, written and spoken
Our offer to you
- An interesting position (preferably full-time) with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology (Scrum), exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: EUR 35.000 p.a.)
Year after year, we invest some twenty per cent of our total revenue in research and development. This commitment ensures consistent innovation and implementation of new technologies for the benefit of our customers all over the world.
In this perspective, we offer you to join our Research and Development department as a Quality Responsible within our Mission Critical Portfolio.
Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Brigitte Löffler, 050811 / 1914