TO STRENGTHEN OUR TEAM IN VIENNA WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Key Account Manager Elevators (m/f)
We are an international, family-owned business group, which has produced technically advanced high-quality wires and harnesses for automotive, elevator and industrial applications for over 75 years.
- Development of existing customer relationship
- Acquisition of additional customers and businesses
- Technical consultancy for our customers by developing a thorough understanding of customer requirements and needs
- Increase customer satisfaction and confidence in GG's capabilities
- Interface to Product Engineering, Purchasing and Logistics in terms of tracking inquiries and working out proper solutions
- Prepare price calculations and cost-breakdowns in accordance with the internal standards
- Analysing and optimization of costs together with Product Engineering to improve competitiveness
- Responsibility to create awareness for customer feedback within the organization
- 3-5 years professional experience in Key Account Management for industrial products
- College or Bachelor degree in business engineering or business administration (HAK/HTL or similar)
- Experience in developing Sales strategies and usage of Marketing tools (Pricing, Product Mgmt, Communication)
- Knowledge of Pricing, Product Management & Communication Tools
- Excellent command of English & either French, Spanish or Italian (German is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- For this position we offer a monthly gross salary of approx. EUR 3.000,- according to the collective agreement. Additional pay depending on qualifications and previous experience is possible.
- Relocation assistance is negotiable
Are you interested in joining our team?
Your contact person:
Ms. Ursula Uglarik, T: 01 / 360 20 Ext. 1466