You are excited about innovation and fascinated by new technologies and trends? You want to create social impact and think that digitalization and NGOs are a good match? You are a creative-analytical mind with agile experience and product know-how?
Then join BeeTwo and lead its team as
Managing Director (f/m)
with entrepreneurial spirit to drive innovative digital products and services for social impact.
BeeTwo runs Innovation Labs to co-create digital solutions by combining and leveraging expertise of the non-profit, tech and business world. Based on a deep understanding of current needs, we develop ideas and prototypes towards market launch. Thus, we create digital solutions for making our challenging world a better place for society. With ERSTE Foundation we have a strategic investor aside who shares the belief in the potential of creating social impact through digital tools.
- You build and lead an organization creating social impact through digital solutions
- You strategically develop a sustainable business-model taking advantage of its cross sector position
- You are responsible for designing, planning and implementing our Innovation Labs
- You are responsible for mentoring and training our team members, for championing the internal coordination of resources and for combining them with external resources
- You implement innovation processes and workshops with NGOs and others
- You position BeeTwo in all relevant communities and you are responsible for the communication with our stakeholders
- You have 5+ years' experience working in a leading position at the interface of business and technology
- You have a passion for social innovation and digital tools, the startup and entrepreneurship community as well as a deep interest in the non-profit sector
- You demonstrate business and financial acumen with strong business analytical skills, relationship management and collaboration skills
- You have strong networks in digital, startup and/or social communities and you are willing to enlarge and leverage them to boost our business
- You have a background in business, economics and/or technology
- You have experience in stakeholder and project management, proposal writing and presenting to different audiences
- You are an open-minded team player with a hands-on mentality
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You are ready for business travel
- A challenging role at the interface of open innovation, lean startup and social impact
- A startup culture of speed, trail & error and execution
- A small and self-reliant interdisciplinary team with strong feedback culture
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 62.818,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
Send us your CV as well as a motivational letter until Oct 31st to: firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to get to know you soon!