You are excited about Innovation and fascinated by new technologies and trends? You want to create social impact and think that digitalization and NGOs are a good match? You work entrepreneurial and want to co-create digital products? You are a creative-analytical mind with agile experience and product know-how?
Then drive innovative digital products and services and join our team at BeeTwo as
Head of Digital LAB (m/w)
BeeTwo runs Innovation Labs to co-create digital solutions by combining and leveraging expertise of the non-profit, tech and business world. Based on a deep understanding of current needs, we develop ideas and prototypes towards market launch. Thus, we create digital solutions for making our challenging world a better place for society. With ERSTE Foundation we have a strategic investor aside who shares the belief in the potential of creating social impact through digital tools.
- You are responsible for the Digital Lab, in which NGOs and digital experts develop and validate prototypes
- You support up to 5 teams on how to get the most out of self-organization by structuring and teaching SCRUM processes
- You support the teams getting the work done by facilitating discussion, decision- making, and conflict resolution
- You have a technical background (HTL, FH or University / college or university)
- You have 3-5 years of relevant practical experience in areas like software development or agile IT project management
- Agile methods like SCRUM or Kanban are more than just buzzwords for you.
- You are interested in social innovation and in bridging sectors
- You are a true problem solver and make sound decisions
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- a challenging role at the interface of open innovation, lean startup and social impact
- a startup culture of speed, trail & error and execution
- a small and self-reliant interdisciplinary team with strong feedback culture
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 41.776,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Send us your CV as well as a motivational letter until Oct 31st to: firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to get to know you soon!