UNIQA Insurance Group offers insurance solutions for multinational entities. With our global programs we offer breadth of cover and deliver consistency and economies of scale for our clients and their brokers. Managing claims out of those international insurance programs is often more complex than handling domestic claims. Different market practices, variable levels of knowledge and experience and, most importantly, determining if coverage is in place and how it will respond, are challenges that can create uncertainty for the insurer as well as for his clients. Pro-active and robust claims management is a prerequisite to minimize these uncertainties. The early engagement of an insurer's claims expert can reap significant rewards from clients and brokers.
This requires fresh thinking - an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that's you?
Then join our Claims Team - a part of UNIQA Österreich Versicherungen AG - in Vienna as
Claims Expert for International Insurance Programs (m/f)
Your main responsibilities
- Delivering a holistic, centrally coordinated and controlled claims process within the internal UNIQA network as well as with external partners
- Ensuring consistent and transparent claims service delivered by specialists on the ground who understand the local language, culture, market and regulatory environment
- Effective communication within the internal and external network
- Supporting the local claims handling entities in clarifying coverage issues and managing and resolving issues related to claims out of international insurance programs
- Monitoring large claims
- Communication with underwriters and other stakeholders in respect of the services provided through the internal UNIQA network and also through external partners
- Cooperating with underwriters to provide program overviews and statistics
- Ensuring and maintaining data quality and integrity in systems used
- International working experience within a multinational insurance group
- Several years of experience in the area of claims management
- Technical proficiency in all relevant aspects of international insurance programs such as compliance, tax, program structuring and application of master wordings and clauses
- Expertise in all aspects of reinsurance and international corporate accounts
- Knowledge of our main competitors and key players on our markets with respect to claims management
- Analytical thinking and entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills and business fluent, insurance specific knowledge of German and English
Your core competencies
- Business-minded: You identify market opportunities and take advantage of them
- Able to face conflict: You handle conflicts in a constructive way
- Learning on the fly: Learning quickly and having a focus on solutions
- Perseverant: You have a very determined and persistent approach
- Focused: You have an eye for the essential
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 36.519,70 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: 0043 1211752185