Fresenius Kabi Austria, with headquarters in Graz and further production sites in Linz and Werndorf, is a subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi AG, a world leading manufacturer of infusion therapy and clinical nutrition products. Fresenius Kabi Austria has about 1400 employees and ranges among the top enterprises of the region.
to the Executive VP and General Manager
As the administrative support to the Executive Vice President Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, this position is accountable for coordinating the activities of this executive professional and his team, performing a wide variety of administrative support services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the team.
The ideal candidate needs to have a perfect understanding of the role according to protocol, discretion and professionalism, being able to accept and assume responsibility, and having the ability to interpret and make decisions accordingly.
- Proactively creates and maintains effective workflow and communication with the members of the team to accomplish the work of the Executive Vice President, including handling of a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Responds to phone, email and in person enquiries - providing general information and referring enquiries to appropriate sources based on a broad knowledge of company's priorities, procedures, protocols and personnel
- Manages the Executive Vice President calendar - listing appointments and proactively resolving calendar conflicts
- Provide support to different meetings by typing and distributing minutes, drafting agendas in collaboration with the co-chairs or chair, preparing agenda packages, arranging meeting dates/times/rooms/flights/transfers, contacting participants, and extensive follow-up on items according to internal processes
- Organizes special events which includes creating and distributing invitations, booking facilities, catering and maintenance arrangements, verifying facility contracts and, if necessary, preparing invoices for payment
- Liaisons with internal and external company's customers for information sharing and exchange purposes
- Maintains a comprehensive mail log of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Completes special cross-departmental projects as assigned by the Executive Vice President
- Continuous support and assistance in inter-divisional projects
- Maintains confidentiality, tact and respect at all times
- College or university diploma
- Very good language skills (German and English, French is an asset)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- High level of expertise in all areas of modern office practice and procedures
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks and activities using well-developed organizational/planning skills
- Attention to detail, initiative/self-starting; both flexibility and adaptability required
- Self-confidence and engagement, strong customer focus
- Ability to travel
- Very diversified tasks in a long-term and stable employment
- Very good working environment in a young, dynamic team
- Trainings and personal development within the company
- Career opportunities in an international pharmaceutical company
- Attractive, performance-oriented payment (annual salary of min. Eur 45.000; increased salary dependent on professional experience and/or qualifications).
You are interested and your profile matches the requirements above? We are looking forward to your application by email.
Fresenius Kabi Austria GmbH
Human Resources, Ms Petra Bassa
Hafnerstrasse 36, A-8055 Graz