Visual Designer UX (m/f)
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer with strong visual skills to join our new product UX team. User collaboration and UX is key for all developed products. Our features are mostly based on customer feedback. You help guide the visual design of our tools based on several technologies (Mobile, Web, Windows). In this role, you will create elegant, and desirable UI system components (icons, controls), you will finalize high fidelity prototypes, and work on style guides that will ensure delivery of visually consistent and efficient products across all platforms.
Task & Responsibility
- Create top customer experiences and visuals that support and reinforce Tricentis products across all platform
- Approve and optimize high fidelity prototypes to ensure best quality in future UIs
- Create clean style guides and design libraries that can be maintained and shared easily
- Set up and build a set of best practices and operational guidelines to reduce and minimize development efforts
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in an international agile environment
- Create production-grade visual design artifacts for handoff to development engineers
- Support and inspire the UX team by optimizing and integrating efficient design practices
- 3+ years of visual design experience (enterprise environments preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in "STAEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math)
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Sketch, Framer, InVision apps etc.)
- Open to learning new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Strong graphical design, typography, UX/UI, and motion skills
- Outstanding portfolio of work
- Good English skills
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- The ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Good communication skills to clearly and effectively present design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Market conform salary + variable compensation
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Flexible working times
- Great events for employees
According to your experience the annual gross salary will be at least 26.040 Euro plus an attractive bonus.
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved a global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
Due to our continuous growth we are constantly looking for passionate talents and "outside the box"-thinker who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future. You are welcome to become part of a fabulous and outstanding workplace. Be an achiever, be focused and goal-oriented, be creative and flexible - be YOURSELF.
Here at Tricentis, our mission is to accelerate digital transformation with Continuous Testing. With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is globally recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. To keep up the pace with our platform we need to expand our User Experience team for highly agile development cycles.