We are looking for you!
Dodax, our company, provides thousands of customers from all over the world with a wide portfolio of products online.
Customer satisfaction is important to us and our key interest is to think global. Currently we have offices and logistic centers in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Poland, Japan and the United States, which handle millions of orders annually and dispatch them globally.
Do you want to become part of a young, dynamic company, operating on a global level? If you want to become part of a challenging environment in a growing market and lead one of our three Customer service locations? We might be looking just for you!
Service Lead (m/w)
We are looking for an experienced Service Lead in Vienna, Austria, who can commit to our customers and has a can-do attitude.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Managing a Customer service team of 7
- Coordinating with other Team leads for vacations, sick leave and holidays
- Meeting and maintaining good performance levels, regarding quality, productivity and attendance
- Dividing additional backend tasks amongst the team
- Reporting daily progress to line manager
- Recruiting for your location
- Capable to work with Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Familiar with multiple browsers, tab and window navigation, instant messenger tools and database structures
Personal requirements & soft skills:
- Language: fluent German/English & French/Italian/Spanish/Japanese/Dutch/Portuguese is highly desirable
- Positive, compassionate attitude and a passion for customer service
- Team spirit and willingness to learn continuously
- Communicative, courteous, competent manner
- Solution-orientated and self-motivated
- Open towards flexible working hours
What we offer:
- Be part of a young, international, diverse, talented and motivated team.
- Flexible working with core hours from 09:00 to 15:30
- For this position the minimum salary is EUR 2,000 gross/month (38.5 h/week), in accordance with the respective collective agreement. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Art der Stelle