Initiative Media is a global communication-network of IPG Mediabrands Group, one of the global leading Media-Service agencies. Our agency in Vienna services well-known national and international clients like Amazon and BMW in divisions of communication-/media planning, media buying und - optimization.
We offer a challenging, flexible and international work environment and search for increasing our team a
Junior Media Analyst International
m/w, full time
We offer a full time position in the International Media Department of our company. A person on the Junior Media Analyst International position will be responsible for analysis, reporting and results optimization of all digital and traditional media KPIs as well as marketing and sales data.
- Collects, combines and analyses data related to media budgets, media KPIs, website traffic, website conversions and sales from different sources and countries to create clear and comprehensive regional reports.
- Executes regular delivery of data from regional divisions.
- Analyzes budget, media KPIs and sales data to improve results across Central and Eastern Europe countries.
- Use proprietary tools for data management and analysis and develop online data dashboards for easier understanding and optimizing results.
- Examines documents and incoming reports in order to determine its accuracy, quality and completeness.
- Organizes regular presentations of results, learnings and implemented optimizations
- Executes implementation of improvements.
- Cooperates with local media teams, creative agencies and central and local marketers to understand environment and be able to deliver better results.
- Analyses and understands specific digital and traditional media KPIs and marketing data (GRP, Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Website visits, Conversions, Brand awareness, Sales, etc.)
- Supports local media teams in optimizing media campaigns, always seeking performance goals are exceeded
- Cooperates and communicates efficiently in matrix organization to deliver fast and accurate results
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Very good written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, used in everyday communication
- High accuracy and good understanding of numbers
- Highly analytical and great problem solving skills
- Adept at creating excel calculation documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of media planning and buying process with focus on digital channels and KPIs
- Ability to independently manage time - prioritize, organize, and deliver upon multiple priorities within tight timelines
- Ability to work under the stress and time pressure
- Lead long-term projects
- A proactive attitude and high personal culture
- Experience in field of media advertising
- At least basic knowledge about metrics in the digital and traditional media advertising
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience in working directly with customers
- Ability to prepare and present PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
To apply for this full-time position, please submit your significant application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are glad to get your application!
This position is subject to the collective agreement of "Werbung und Marktkommunikation". The minimum salary is based on the group 2 in the 1.+2. year of service. Based on your work experience and qualification we are willing to give a clear overpayment.
Initiative Media Werbemittlung GmbH
Operngasse 21/9, 1040 Wien
Svetlana Dzeroski, Talent Administration