Frontend Developer - for Advertising and Data Technologies (m/w)
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
You are part of a team that is developing and managing Sportradar's digital advertising technology group setup. Within the self-organized, agile software development team you play an active role in developing Sportradar's technical foundation in advertising technology and in developing new, advertising based business models for Sportradar.
- Develop a radically new product based on advertising technology in one of the fastest growing businesses in the intersection between media and sports
- Building highly scalable, fault-tolerant systems, enhancing our core infrastructure and contributing to projects outside your team
- Become part of a new development team working with the cutting edge technologies in a very dynamic environment
- Take on responsibility and play an active role in shaping Sportradar's advertising strategy and help building up a radically new business model
- Work with "Big Data" technologies to enable Sportradar's business success
- Start from the scratch - no legacy code and limited number of 3rd party systems
- 3+ years of industry experience in developing and operating scalable distributed software systems
- Experience with cookie setting and syncing
- Experience in definition or cooperation on defining an endpoint for data collection
- Experienced in software engineering processes, tools, methods, test development
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and face new technical challenges
- Interest in "Big Data" and Machine Learning Technologies
- Experience working in a mix of Cloud and/or Enterprise data center environments
- Basic Know-How in Java/Scala/C/C++ or similar
Nice to haves:
- Good Programming Know-How with Java/Scala/C/C++ or similar
- Know-how on technology development around profiling engines
- Familiarity with big data products such as Hive/Pig/Hadoop or similar
- Familiarity with basic principles of machine learning
- Familiarity with containerization and workflow automation
- Digital marketing know-how in conversion-heavy industries
- Experience with Scrum-based development
- Active participation in an end-to-end process of developing a brand new software using to create a fundamentally new business model
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Work for one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the exiting intersection of sports, media and advertising
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
Sportradar is mainly focusing on B2B business however we are also living and operating LAOLA1.at and LAOLA1.tv - Austria's biggest sports networks.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Please upload your application documents here: Application Upload
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!