Head of Marketing 4.0 (f/m)
as soon as possible
Art der Anstellung:
- Implementation and further development of Marketing 4.0
- Design the future portfolio of digital channels across brands
- Develop the future customer journey & touch points
- Develop, plan and manage various implementation projects
- Strategically further develop and strengthen the global Marketing network
- Support selected Sales Companies and Regional Marketing Teams
- Create lighthouse-projects and success stories within the value added services network
- Academic degree in Marketing & Sales
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a dynamic and ambitious business environment, especially in the fields of Digital-Marketing (personalized web presence, Google ecosystem, digital campaigns across channels, etc.)
- Excellent English and German language skills, additional language skills are beneficial
- Excellent MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative- and ideally Salesforce Sales- & Marketing Cloud skills
- Strong project management and leadership skills for a complex, multi-cultural environment
- Ambitious, creative, self-motivated, self-organized, disciplined and accurate
- Willingness to go for international business trips
Das bieten wir
Salary Package and Benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is EUR 3.370,50 brutto (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the "FAQs to apply".
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form. Our CV - parsing tool makes your application even faster.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
voestalpine - One step ahead.
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Barrierefreier Arbeitsplatz
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Gesunde Ernährung
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung
Das sind wir
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH is the parent company of the High Performance Metals Division in the voestalpine Group. We are the global market leader in tool steel and also hold leading positions in high-speed steel, valve steel, special engineering steel and other special grades. Customers can rely on our well-established brands that have frequently set the standards for the special steel sector over many decades with their innovation and top quality.
Please find further information on our website: http://www.voestalpine.com/edelstahl/en/
Kontakt & Bewerbung
+43 50304 15-8439