Prinzhorn Holding founded in 1853, is still a family owned and managed group with 6,600 employees in 15 countries and a European market leader in the packaging, paper, and recycling industry. With an annual turnover of 1,40 billion Euro, the group ranks number three in Europe and plans to double its size by 2030.
In order to strengthen the group HR-Team at the location in Vienna 23, we are looking for a:
HR Assistant (f/m)
- Administration of trainings and meetings:
- Scheduling of training and meeting dates
- Participants`coordination and coordination with other sites/divisions of Prinzhorn Group
- Hotel reservations
- Meeting organisation & notes
- Post-meeting work: distribution of flipchart protocols, collection and summary of feedbacks
- Cost- & budget tracking
- Schedule management and project support for the HR team
- Preparation of training materials and presentations
- Invoice checking & administration
- Organization of business trips
- High school (HAK or similar)
- Beneficial: HR Specialization and Project Management
- Intercultural understanding
- Active and hands-on-mentality
- Diplomatic and pragmatic personality
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
WE OFFER YOU
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating corporation
- Active participation in the development of group-wide processes
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & good working atmosphere
- Modern location with excellent public transport connections (U6)
- Start: immediately (subject to any notice periods)
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at EUR 28.269,22.
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organisation, we look forward to your application, referring to identification number 72.290.
We prefer applications via ISG-Karriereportal or via mail.
Please visit career.isg.com - there you can find a broad range of joboffers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf, Fabriksstraße 12/2/Top 12
Hans Georg Stadlober
M: +43 680 145 35 71, T: +43 2256 21111