Overhaul & Repair: Fulfilment and Technical Project Coordinator (m/f)
- Responsible for the customer specific technical clarification as well as price and cost calculation for Overhauls and Repairs including modifications and upgrades accordingly to the customer needs
- Responsible for the execution from order booking till handover back to the customer of product/equipment orders for the overhaul and repair (O&R) engines business
- Ensure cross functional coordination of technical and commercial project execution in cooperation with Service Sales, Service Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sourcing and Logistic Center
- Responsible for executing of orders in time and within the calculated costs. In case of additional costs found during the overhaul and repair activities an offer needs to be prepared and executed finally
- Responsible for payment collection and claim management for all assigned O&R orders under execution in close cooperation with Finance
- Support revenue operating rhythm in close cooperation with Finance with weekly updates on orders identified as commercial rev rec risks
- Support continuous development of the Project Management process and tools based on KPI's such as revenue, contribution margin, customer satisfaction, complete and on time delivery, finished goods inventory and collections
- Focus on customer alignment and simplification initiatives to ensure qualitative and effective order execution
- Product/program development to serve the customer needs best in the quick changing environment
- Technical education (Apprenticeship, Higher Technical School, …) with significant adequate experience
- Experience in relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Flexibility and ability to work in a structured manner, to handle stress and to set priorities
- First project management experience desired
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Reliable and strong team player
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- Work location is Jenbach / Tyrol
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today--and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today's energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future.
This position is based at INNIO's headquarters in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol--a region that provides a variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.574,68 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience
It's time to take engines to a place no one else can.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!