Transportation Manager (m/f)
- You will be the responsible project manager for the future stand-alone solution in material inbound flow for our Jenbacher and Waukesha business. Given the importance of this project, it will be operated under Black-Belt standards together with an external consultancy company
- Your tasks include but are not limited to analysis of the as-is situation, as well as potential to-be situations, value assessment of various business models, process design and implementation
- You will be responsible for the creation of RFQ (request for quotation) requirements and documents
- In a joint approach together with indirect sourcing, you will select the suppliers participating in the RFQ and negotiate processes and rates
- After the successful implementation of the stand-alone solution, you will be managing all inbound operations for Jenbach and Waukesha with a budget responsibility of approximate MEUR10 p.a.
- Your main tasks include, but are not limited to supervising daily inbound operations, supplier development, KPI management, ensuring compliance and EHS standards
- Desired qualification: relevant work experience in material planning, logistics or related departments or bachelor's degree in economics with major in material flow planning and logistics
- Proven and successful project experience with strong process design and implementation skills, Greenbelt or related project management qualification
- Effective problem solving as well as good analytical, communication, presentation and facilitating skills
- Solid command of German and English
- Proven team player
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today--and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today's energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future.
This position is based at INNIO's headquarters in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol--a region that provides a variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.574,68 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
It's time to take engines to a place no one else can.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!