Corporate Investment Banking Client Manager
Drive profitable growth by acquiring, developing and servicing long-term relationships with corporate clients.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients, build and enhance relationships with clients. Deliver, monitor and review solutions to clients based on client financial services profile (such as account services, corporate loan, FX, etc). Collaborate with support functions and product specialists to deliver services, support cross selling efforts and referral program (where applicable), and provide effective client solutions
- Grow client portfolio size by deepening existing customer relationships.
- Present Due Diligence reports on corporate loans. Present KYC reports on account business. Present period review reports on loans or/and account business.
- Conduct periodic reviews of client accounts in accordance with established procedures.
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations forms part of the culture. Do what is right in order to avoid reputational risks and operational losses.
- Handle customer issues and product enquiries on timely basis in accordance with established procedures.
- Engage with all audit report findings and ensure feedback is acted upon
- Academic Degree or above, preferably in Finance, Business, or Marketing
- Three to five years of experience in the financial services industry, or client relationship role in Bank.
- Highly customer focused, flexible, hardworking and strong team player
- Accountable, takes ownership, entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Excellent command of English. Fluent in German.
Please send your English CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for application