Want to be part of the future of healthcare? Love working on a broad set of tasks, from very medical content to inspiring marketing materials? Enjoy having responsibilities, both professionally as well as for a team? Want your work and contribution to reach tens of millions of people? Then you're exactly who we're looking for to join our dynamic and talented team in Vienna or Berlin!
Medicus is an AI-based platform that explains and interprets medical reports and health data, turning numbers into meaningful insights. Medicus works with healthcare companies to deliver smart features & insights to both doctors - in terms of smart testing & diagnosis support - and to patients in the form of visual & interactive reports, powering continuous healthcare & coaching across all digital platforms. Medicus is based in Vienna with offices in Berlin, Dubai, Paris & Beirut.
You'd be our language responsible for German, meaning that all translations of our products as well as all communications to all relevant Medicus stakeholders can't go out before they went through your hands. In detail this means:
- Support our Content Manager in the setup of translation process guidelines, both from a process as well as a language best practice perspective
- Recruit, on-board and manage all translators and copy editors for German, if internally or externally, working for Medicus
- Setup language, translation and localisation guidelines for all our content, and ensure these guidelines are always up-to-date
- Provide translation editing and/or proofreading of any written materials from English to German to ensure that all translations are appropriate for the target audience
- Collaborate closely with our Head of Marketing & PR to ensure that all German marketing & PR communications are edited to increase brand awareness of and interest in Medicus
- Evaluate competitor literature for key marketing and member retention messages reading level and overall style
- You have extensive experience in translating and copy editing medical content from English to German (at least 3 years), and can provide meaningful work samples
- Preferably, you've also gathered first working experience in the digital healthcare industry already
- Your excellent time management skills and solution-oriented mind-set allow you to excel at managing several projects at a time
- You embrace challenges joyfully, and approach them with a solution-oriented mind-set
- You enjoy working in teams, to proactively network and forge links with collaborators
- You're well acquainted with translation process tools and best practices
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German
- Preferably, you have already successfully managed a team of translators and/ or copy editors before
- Your English and German are fluent (and the fluency in an additional language is a plus)
- You'll be part of an international, fast-growing and forward-thinking health tech company that aims to modernize the way we think about health
- You get the freedom to execute your own ideas from the first day on. We do not only accept but expect your contribution to the bigger picture
- You work with an international team with many years of experience building companies and products with great user experience
- You'll get an attractive compensation package, and the freedom to work remotely, with a flexible time commitment
- You'll be working in an environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
Please send your English application (CV, cover letter, relevant references) to email@example.com.