- Very competitive monthly salary;
- Shared apartment provided by the company (all utilities, internet and cable TV included);
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Our welcome team picks you up from the airport on arrival;
- Premium Office location close to the beach;
- Great discounts on product line;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Excellent international working environment with regular monthly social arrangements;
- Administration relocation support in every step;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free language courses, water sports, and many more weekly activities;
- Comprehensive training in English with full support;
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- And lot's more!
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are responsible for handling customer inquiries and advising customers on the product line. Furthermore, you deal with the order processing and delivery chain to maximize customer satisfaction management.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Support of the customers of the online shop;
- Telephone and written customer service before, during and after shopping;
- Advice on payment and shipping requests;
- Customer support for user account settings requests.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Fluent in German and good level of English;
- Interested and a true fan of sports;
- Strong in communication and listening skills;
- Of creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently;
- Of positive mindset;
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred but not a must).