Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Capture founded in 2009, provides software solutions and IT services to international corporates in Europe. We work in partnership with our clients to succeed in the age of the digital customer. We provide market-leading software solutions and associated consulting and IT services as part of our client's digital transformation: we enable the customer journey and we also support our clients in improving their operational excellence. Every software solution we provide are used by thousands of companies worldwide and have been rated as the leading solutions in their domain by major analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, KuppingerCole, etc.) for many years.
Customers benefit from a highly qualified team of 100 experts with special industry and technology experience and a partner network of more than 500 professionals. Capture's services are available in offices in Vienna (Headquarters), Zürich, London and Budapest.
Marketing Specialist (m/f)
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Digital Marketing projects across core pillars of digital
marketing: Website, Online Experience, Social, Email.
- Also responsible for marketing event planning and implementation, e.g. summits, conferences and workshops.
- Act as interface between Sales and Solution teams as well as the General Management, arrange brainstorming sessions to develop ideas for creative campaigns
- Raise joined Marketing actions together with Partners and Customers
- Create and execute lead generation programs and campaigns like LinkedIn Campaign and Google AdWords
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency Social media maintenance (upload and cleaning)
- Develop and update content SEO and keywording
- Create and release newsletters involving PR and Marketing events
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
Sie bringen mit
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Good skills in writing and content creating
- Bachelor's Degree in (Digital) Marketing preferred
- 1+ years of B2B tech marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Self-dependent and structured working style with a high sense of responsibility
- High team orientation and excellent communication skills
- German and English (fluent in spoken and written)
- Fair salary
- A dynamic and motivating work environment within a successful and growing company
- A welcoming working environment in a committed, motivated and friendly team
- Great transportation connection
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
We offer you an interesting opportunity within a fast growing company with a competitive compensation starting at EUR 30.000 annual gross salary (full-time), which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org__