200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
SWIFT Operations & Project Support (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department "Operations Control and Infrastructure" deals with operational controls/reconciliations, SWIFT operations incl. projects, change management, infrastructure topics and Process Management as well as Process Performance Management. The department is part of the division "Holding Banking Operations".
- University degree or relevant working experience
- You offer high flexibility
- Experienced in project work and impact analysis
- Willingness to work in daily business as well as in projects
- Provide a high degree of IT-affinity
- Have previous banking working experience (highly preferred in SWIFT related topics and/or operations)
- Business fluent in German and English
- We are looking for a full time employee that will support us in SWIFT daily operations as well as in diverse SWIFT related projects
- As SWIFT Competence Center we are the interface between sIT solution management, SWIFT as a company and internal business lines. Thus it is required that you understand all those areas and support/coordinate them
- You will contribute to projects related to SWIFT operations and/or SWIFT central infrastructure
- Within projects you are responsible to analyse the impact on business processes and/or the central SWIFT infrastructure
- Coordination and prioritization of requirements from different business lines will be also a part of your responsibilities
- SWIFT serves the message transfer between financial institutions for almost all business lines. Thus high availability is crucial. In case of incidents you will be responsible for the status tracking, the communication towards management and the business lines as well as for the definition of risk mitigation measures
- In the course of daily business you are responsible for different tasks (e.g. RMA exchange, handling of incorrect messages, manual routing, order and case management,...)
- You will be part of the Cyber Incident Response Team and the respective shift allocation
- You work in a team and so you are in charge alternately for certain, different tasks
- We offer an on the job training, team-working, development perspectives for jobs in the whole division, possibility to work together with different business lines
- Getting inside into various parts of banking business by supporting various activities with different goals and background
- Great team spirit with motivated colleagues, international environment with a future possible professional growth
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 33.160,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: