We're looking for: Senior Frontend Developer
You'll work collaboratively with the ToolSense product management to breathe life into our user interfaces on our platform. Ideal candidates learn and adapt quickly and will be able to use every tool at their disposal to understand and effectively tackle hard problems. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Equal opportunity: At ToolSense, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here's the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- find the best balance among user experience, reliability, and scalability
- ensure quality, scalability, and effectiveness of front-end applications
- ensure product quality and reliability
- align technology strategy and technical components with business strategy, working in a tight-knit team with complete customer-centricity
- help hire and mentor new front-end developers
- strong experience (min. 3-5 years) with Web application development
- knowledgeable in at least one modern JS framework (React, Angular, Vue.js, Ember..)
- a personal habit of writing clean, well-documented and tested code
- ability to clearly communicate your ideas for all to understand
- pet projects or any Open Source contributions
- experience in DevOps
- lots of freedom to implement your ideas
- passionate people building an industry leading product
- an honest environment where people love to learn
- equity in the company with our employee stock option plan
- payment according to collective labor agreement (3000EUR gross / month) + willingness to overpay according to qualifications
Interested? Great. We'd like to hear from you! You can show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us.