Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting-edge continuous testing company.
Our #1 Continuous Testing Platform provides automated insight into the business risks associated with every release and it revolutionizes test automation, making it easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a Creative Software Quality Engineer who is proficient in the newest technologies and open-minded for trying new things. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, UK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
Creative Software Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Lead and manage the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated software tests
- Create risk-based requirements and define/provide test data based on internal requirements
- Take responsibility for manual and exploratory testing of our market leading software
- Improve our existing software test methods, tools, and processes
- Interpret and report your test results by focusing on continuous quality improvement
- Contribution to all agile activities eg., daily stand-up meetings, sprint plannings, etc.
- Close collaboration with our software developers, agile coach, and product owner
Sie bringen mit
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge
- Ideally 2+ years of software testing experience
- Knowledge of C# and .NET is a plus
- ISTQB certificate is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Motivated by achieving innovative results and providing high-end solutions
- Ability to assign appropriate priorities when managing workload
- Work permit for Austria
- Exciting workplace at Tricentis with the industry's #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- A wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working in a state of the art Software Development Team
- Flexible working times (no core time)
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Support in your professional and personal development
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office with entertainment area close to the subway
- Great events for employees (Business Run, Cinema evenings, Pizza Friday, ...)
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success?
According to your experience, the annual gross compensation package (salary + fringe benefits) will start at EUR30.000,00.
Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.