Commercial-Regulatory Specialist Solar Slovakia
Reporting to: Head of Solar Slovakia
Team Oriented + Innovative + Experimental + Data Driven
ContourGlobal was founded in 2005 by the current CEO Joseph Brandt, along with Reservoir Capital Group, a multibillion New York-based investment fund. As an Independent Power Producer, we manage, own and operate an asset portfolio of over 4 GW in gross installed capacity across Europe, Latin America and Africa. Today, the company is uniquely positioned to continue its expansion through acquisitions having a solid deal flow in the project pipeline. Currently we are looking for 1 position based in Vienna.
The Commercial-Regulatory Specialist Solar will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Head of Solar Slovakia in daily basis operations, internal and external duties and archiving of the documents of all Slovak entities.
- Operational Duties
- Provide general technical data reports on a monthly basis for the lenders according to the valid loan contract conditions.
- Prepare overviews of monthly production volume and regular accident, incident and outage report in Slovak and English language.
- Be responsible for the monthly invoice issue for the production performance to distribution companies (SSD, ZSD, VSD ) and to the buyers of the energy (SSE, ZSE, VSE).
- Be responsible for the monthly check with real production data to be sure they are in line with issued amounts. Provided only in Slovak language.
- Regulatory Duties
- Provide energy announcement on a daily basis on following energy website platforms: organizer for short term electricity market in Slovakia OKTE, distribution company in Middle Slovakia SSD-MIP portal; respecting the energy regulation rules, providing real data due to exact measurements with the collaboration with the Head of Solar Slovakia. All announcements are provided only in Slovak language.
- State Authority Contact Person
- Provide support in all questions related to state authorities, support for announcements to state authorities, documents requested and submitted.
- Support by preparing of entities´ resolutions and adapting them to other entities due to submitted data from for all legal reasons.
- Prepare updates of lease contracts, easements and land fund exceptions for final checks.
- Internal Duties
- Support our internal Compliance Check procedure for each new customer or partner in collaboration with the Head of Solar Slovakia.
- Prepare our internal Purchase Order requests for all partners and vendors in collaboration with the Head of Solar Slovakia.
- Be responsible for data collecting and managing of Archive.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Technical Bachelor's or Master´s degree and 2-3 years of related experience. Any working experience in an American company is a plus.
- Relevant renewable legislation knowledge is appreciated but not a must.
- High technical understanding and willingness to learn a new skill or technique. Jobs are constantly changing and evolving, and you must show an openness to grow and learn with that change.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision but also as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills. Must be able to communicate well with all levels of personnel. Must be able to address issues with internal and external stakeholders in an effective manner.
- Native Slovak language skills and fluency in English is a must.
- Must be able to travel between Vienna-Bratislava as required.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Interesting, international and dynamic work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- EUR 35,000.00 yearly gross salary
For more information on the company visit our website http://www.contourglobal.com/
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org