About everyone codes
Everyone codes is a programming school for everyone. We offer a nine-month training program to develop coding and software development skills. The program is designed for people who are currently unemployed and want to start a new life working as software developers. Our mission is to empower people through coding!
- You have a positive attitude
- You are looking for a meaningful job and a purpose
- You love teaching and like to learn new things
- You are hard working and a team player
- You are open-minded and want to work with people with diverse backgrounds
- You have the following programming knowledge:
- Good experience with the object-oriented programming paradigm
- Experience programming in Java (Java 11 is a plus)
- Interest in clean code and design principles and patterns
- Experience using SQL or NoSQL databases (both is a plus)
- Experience in Kotlin, continuous integration and microservices is good to have but not a must
- You have the ability to stand in front of a group and support the participants with their personal learning progress
- Ideally you have already some experience in teaching (teacher, trainer, tutor, etc)
- Very good English skills
- Take responsibility for one classroom (~25 adults) for one academic year (October-June). You will be giving lectures, preparing exercises and answering questions
- Research & apply innovative methods for teaching programming
- Stay up to date with the current technologies being taught to the participants to provide the best learning experience
- Host & prepare/organize workshops/collaborations with external entities
- Help with refining and improving the curriculum for our nine-month program
- Contract for 30h per week
- All the full-time employee benefits as well as social insurance
- Autonomy to do your job in a flat hierarchy and room for self-development
- The chance to directly help people in need and to produce a positive social impact
- The possibility to collaborate with us in the development of our internal applications or external projects using innovative technology stacks
- Flexible time outside the classroom hours
- A motivated and multicultural team of professionals in a fast-growing startup
- A monthly gross salary of € 3.200 (for 40h)
You start working on 1st of September 2019.
Location: Vienna or Graz.
Application deadline: 10th of August 2019.
If you want to be part of our mission as one of our trainers, send us your CV via email
explaining why you would want to work with us.