You always wanted to be part of a start-up without taking a financial risk? We make that possible!
We are a young recruiting-portal with a strong parent company, karriere.at, behind us.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a
WEB DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
FULL TIME/AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- You are significantly contributing to the enhancement of our platform jobs.at.
- You are working closely with the whole team in order to implement our vision.
- You are constantly looking for new technologies and methods to make our platform better, faster and more stable.
- You are not a passive programmer, but an active developer and participate in making jobs.at successful.
- You are experienced in working with PHP.
- You know how to create REST APIs and how to use them.
- You are familiar with databases (MySql, Redis).
- You work with git and modern build tools such as webpack.
- Bonus: You have already worked with Laravel and know how to use Docker.
- Eagerness to learn: Nobody is perfect. If you are not familiar with something you can always learn it!
- Readiness to take a risk: You are adventurous, mistakes help you learn.
- Start-up spirit: You have a „can do"-mentality.
- Creativity: You always come up with - sometimes crazy - ideas.
- Small, dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Big creative leeway where good ideas can be implemented.
- Possibility to get further training and visit tech-conferences.
- Modern workplace in the innovation-hotspot of Tabakfabrik Linz.
- Familial working environment and budget for team events.
- Several other benefits.
Our favorite benefits
- Healthy Food
- Trust-based working hours
- Gifts for employees
- Fitness & Co.
Are you interested?
We offer you an attractive salary which is dependent on your qualification and experience. Due to legal reasons we point out that the collective agreement requests a minimum salary of EUR 2.898,- pre-tax per month is applied.
WE'D LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN PERSON.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the "Apply now"-button. Please name the reference-number WD-0619 to Florian Hochhauser, MSc.
We want to point out that this recruiting process is attended by the responsible team leader of our mother company karriere.at.