HR Manager Group Office (f/m)
Immediate start date
As an HR Generalist, you, together with your team, are responsible for the local HR activities in our Group offices in Vienna and Addlestone (UK) covering roughly 600 colleagues. In this role, you will handle a broad spectrum ranging from operational tasks to highly qualified, complex and conceptual work and projects in a multicultural, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- manage all HR related topics in the Group offices and deliver best in class, state-of-the art HR services
- establish local HR standards, processes and KPIs in line with group-wide policies
- roll-out group-wide HR standards, programmes and initiatives
- guarantee timely and efficient transactional HR services leveraging digital tools
- ensure that difficult HR cases - especially terminations - are properly managed and led through
- support the global HR Business Partners in catering to the business needs
- perform effective recruiting and onboarding activities, creating an outstanding candidate experience
- facilitate local development processes and support managers in building robust succession pipelines
- strengthen local employer branding activities to attract key skills
- partner with managers to enable them to deliver on their promises, inspire their teams and create a positive employee experience
- provide business with expert knowledge on HR and market trends (legal, industry, talent, etc.)
- lead, motivate and inspire your team (8 people)
- in-depth knowledge of Austrian employment law
- excellent consultancy, coaching and relationship building skills
- conceptual thinking and analytical approach
- service and solution oriented mentality balanced with a strong delivery focus
- team player with an agile leadership personality
- excellent command of written and spoken business German and English
- other language skills are an additional asset
- university degree (Master's degree or equivalent)
- 5 to 7 years as an HR Generalist
3 years' experience leading teams
- proven experience in handling challenging HR cases
- passion for performance, results-orientation and hands-on mentality
- willingness to achieve excellence and to "go the extra mile"
- readiness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and flexible environment
- an international and encouraging market leader of the packaging & paper industry
- an attractive working place in the Group office Vienna
- engaging social benefits (e.g. health programs, Jobticket, special conditions, etc.)
- individual development opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- the opportunity to unfold (y)our true potential within Mondi
Ref. Austrian "Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz": The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the "Papierverarbeitende Industrie" with a legal minimum wage of EUR 52,269.56 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Margit Schweighofer.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.