We are Austria's largest Research and Technology Organisation and an international player in the research areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Mobility Systems is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in Vienna.
Transport Data Scientist (m/f)
- You will exploit the wealth of machine-generated spatial-temporal data (e.g. mobile phone network signals) for privacy aware transport-related modeling and prediction tasks.
- As part of our multidisciplinary team, you will design, implement and validate cutting-edge techniques for analyzing terabytes of real-world data sets.
- You will make use of your background in machine learning.
- You will apply your skills in software development and data engineering to optimize computational performance.
- You will develop scalable machine learning solutions in a variety of applied research projects and in close cooperation with industry and academia.
- You will build efficient and high-quality software modules in Java for real-world demonstrations.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner:
- Master degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field
- Programming skills in Java and Python
- Experience with statistical machine learning techniques
- Experience with Big Data techniques such as Apache Hadoop/Spark/Scala is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, basic skills in German
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
What to expect:
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 46.186,--. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
TOMORROW TODAY - WITH YOU?
Then submit your application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates) via