DevOps / SysOps Engineer (m/f)
Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Enable everyone to do their favorite sports, wherever they are, whenever they want".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS software for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As DevOps / SysOps Engineer at Eversports you would use your skills, experience and passion to maintain and improve cloud infrastructures and automate product delivery processes. Therefore you will be able to further develop our platform in key areas to appeal in a growing market.
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of virtualized environment, cloud services, servers and productivity tools
- Ensure availability of Production, Testing and Development environments
- Manage monitoring systems to identify issues proactively
- Continuously automate tasks for CI/CD and help development teams with continuous testing process
- Work closely with development teams to improve rollout of new product features to facilitate our fast paced growth
- Excellent skills in Linux System Administration
- Solid background in AWS-based infrastructure (incl. EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, Beanstalk, Lambda) and experience with Docker (min. one year)
- Know-how in setting up and maintaining a Kubernetes cluster, preferably with AWS EKS
- Understanding of building and maintaining real-time application monitoring and deep knowledge in troubleshooting hotspots
- Expertise in CI/CD
- Awareness for specifics of maintaining Node.js applications
- First experience in bundling with webpack
WHAT WE OFFER
- Immediate impact on a product that millions of sport-enthusiasts are already using
- Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important for us
- Huge development potential and a steep learning curve
- Freely available budget for further trainings and self-improvement
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Possibility to take over responsibility quickly
- Flexible time management with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- Cooperation with an international, innovative and of course sporty team
- Joint activities such as weekly company lunches, daily sport breaks and release breakfasts
- Regular local and international team events
And here's the fine print: Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum yearly gross salary of EUR 34.454. Depending on your skill set and experience the yearly gross salary can be up to EUR 54.600.