Commercial Support Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Commercial Support Specialist to join our office in Vienna and contribute to the world of electronic payments.
PXP Financial team has 50 years of combined experience in shaping and leading innovation in the payment space. Today we have 250 employees from 25 nationalities working across 6 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India, Australia and the US.
The world of payments is dynamic and so is PXP Financial. We are all about ambitious objectives, promoted by an open team and communication culture. Our aim is to stay ahead of the game through innovation, new technologies and solutions to create a great payment experience for our customers.
The primary responsibility of a Commercial Support Specialist is to support and monitor the merchant onboarding process. In this position you manage the daily activity of our business partners, track onboarding and integration processes and offer support for the full life cycle of selected merchants and partners.
Your area of responsibility:
- Be in contact with partners regarding merchant onboarding and maintenance;
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure their experience with PXP matches their expectations;
- Lead the client journey and kick off technical integration;
- Monitor the opportunities submitted by Tier 3/4 Partners;
- Be the link between the client and departments in PXP Financial;
- Ensure consistent input of information into CRM;
- Identify and review challenges regarding the merchant's onboarding process.
- 2 years of experience in the financial industry;
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach;
- Comfortable with Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Dynamics);
- Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Fluent English, German is appreciated.
- Minimum annual gross salary 30.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to experience and qualifications;
- Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits;
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
- A young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future;
- Open communication culture.