Expert Logistics Applications (f/m/d)
Become a digital frontrunner!
(Jn 45708) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
In this substantially role you...
- take responsibility for project business and operations
- analyse specific requirements and advise regarding technical issues
- create technical concepts for implementations and technical consulting papers
- are accountable for visualization of the supply chain as well as software development
- guide and advice internal & external technical resources for project and application support
- manage the communication with and supervision of external vendors
- University degree or equivalent and 5 years of professional work experience
- Experienced in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Applications
- Knowledge in the fields of Gas, Oil or Energy is an advantage
- Understanding of software processes
- Excellent knowledge of IT and OT systems
- Capable to define requirements, strong analytical and problem-solving capabilites
- Affinity for new technologies and digital transformation
- Excellent English skills
The special thing about this position
- Taking the next step and be in charge of a core topic for this organisation
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the logistics applications
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.252, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sabrina Wald, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply now Inserat auf epunkt.com
Jobs in Upper Austria
Jobs in Vienna
Jobs in Styria
Job search with epunkt
Data Protection Declaration